This is our Journey to china and Faith's journey to America
Friday, December 5, 2008
We made it !
After a long flight we arrived safe and sound in Beijing our CCAI guide Barbara is wonderful . If you come to Beijing next week make sure to bring gloves and a hat it's cold in the city . We fell in love with the city and the people as well .
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats my friends! Looking forward to hearing the words "Faith is with you". Enjoy and all fine here. Dogs say hi. (boowwooo). Bill I gave Chad your blog address as well.
Glad you are safe and sound! I guess you'd better bundle up, the snow here in CO before you left was just the predecessor to your China travel.To prepare you!! Good thing you are ready with your hat and gloves in Beijing! Take care, ash
2 comments:
Congrats my friends! Looking forward to hearing the words "Faith is with you". Enjoy and all fine here. Dogs say hi. (boowwooo). Bill
I gave Chad your blog address as well.
Glad you are safe and sound! I guess you'd better bundle up, the snow here in CO before you left was just the predecessor to your China travel.To prepare you!! Good thing you are ready with your hat and gloves in Beijing! Take care, ash
Post a Comment