Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The oath!

Yesterday we went to the US embassy and took the oath . Meng wasn't to happy that we couldn't take her stroller , but after a while she was ok with it . She loved the bus ride back from the embassy she was talking up a storm. Meng gets really excited when she sees the boats on the Pearl River she would really love the part of Germany I am from the Mosel by Bernkastel lots of boats to see on the Mosel. I must say I do miss the water as well, especially in the summertime. In 30 minutes we'll leave and go to the zoo, we're certain that Meng will love the zoo and the Panda they have there.

We were not allowed to bring in a camera to the Consulate so no pictures of the oath.

Yesterday we found out just how fast Meng is!  She can move like a cheetah, the leg is no issue!





The squeaky shoes now come in handy as we can keep track of her movements!



The Happy New Year sign on the side of the White Swan.



We will do one more post tonight then its off to Hong Kong tomorrow morning early, for our flight to San Francisco. Twelve hours on a plane tomorrow will be interesting. I am hoping that a miracle will happen and we will get bumped to business class!  LOL, would be nice but I don't think it will happen. We are off to the Zoo to see the Panda, more later!

No comments: