Next we went to Starbucks for coffee and gifts. Ash we got your cup!
Then we bought Meng some squeaky shoes that are a huge hit, and some chinese clothes. We saw 5 couples taking their wedding photo's in the square.
Then it was back to the hotel for pictures with Ba Ba at the fish pond:
She pointing to the big fish. Tonight we are going outside to take some pictures of the lights and the river boats. Tomorrow at 10 she has her US physical and Jason will take everything to the consulate. Tomorrow is Moms Birthday as well so Meng and I are going to do something special for her, and a very nice dinner tomorrow night for us.
Its amazing that in 7 days she has gone from this to this!!
2 comments:
THANK YOU (cup)!! I can not wait to see Faith Meng! She is so cute and her smile with her wrinkled little nose is so precious!! & no you dpn't need to lose weight... I need to!! LOL!! I am so Happy for you, and I love Meng Meng's Christmas letter to Santa...I mean Chris! Take care & thinking of you. ash
V-tech eh? Expensive tastes for such a little person! She is already on her way to being a real Cornell. All i want from Santa is that my Ba-Ba gets a haircut, think that will happen?
Post a Comment