Chris, I really like Ba Ba's laptop, but he sweats a lot when I use it so I would like my very own V-Tech laptop or similar type ruggedized laptop with lights and sounds so I can sit by Ba Ba until I can have a real one to farm gold with on WOW. Since I am on the Shamian Island I think my first WOW character will be a Shaman! hehe...Meng Meng.
Meng and I on the bed eating honey nut Cheerio's, I think I need to lose some weight.
The city at night is just a sea of neon:
7 days and already 2 pairs of designer shoes, pink, one of which has squeakers in it, should drive the dogs insane:
More tomorrow.......
2 comments:
Great pictures Ba Ba...when is the haircut coming? Can I buy you one for your Christmas present? Chad says you would have learned everything you needed to this last week as everything that could happen, did. Oh, sorry, work? What is that? Keep the pics coming Cornells...great to see your progress every day. No worries back here, just have fun the rest of the time and Happy Bday Marion!!!!! Give Meng a kiss for us. Oh, so what have you decided? Meng or Faith? Good luck. Bill
Marion,
Faith Meng is such a little cutie! I love the pictures you are posting too. So are you all eating the WS breakfast? Yummy, I loved the buffet... (of course, I did! :o)) How is Faith eating? Everything and anything? Favors noodles, steamed tomatoes, mushy scrambled eggs, congee and fruit? (those were Hannah's favorites) Has she tried french toast or bacon or the eggs over~easy...? Does she eat big girl food? or mostly soft foods? What is she drinking? Juice, soy milk? COKE! ?? just kidding... I know you are better mom than me. LOL!! Hannah had at least one coke a day in China... oops! How about you all, tried Lucy's? Eating local cuisine? My DH was not that daring... he is a vanilla "plain" guy on taste buds!
Wishing everyone good health and happiness. You will be home soon! Take care, ash
P.S. Thanks again for the cup!! That is most terrific girl!
P.S.s. who is your guide? Kathy?
Post a Comment