Monday, December 15, 2008

Another sunny day in Guangzhou

Wow that cold my Dh gave to me is really slowing me down . I wish we brought more cold medicine from home Jason is getting me some more medicine this morning he is so sweet . Like Bill already said the CCAI reps. in China work very hard  and they 're all so nice . We finally found some cloth for Meng that fit her most of the cloth I brought were way to big so we gave them to Yisha for the orphanage . Ash I am trying to keep Meng on her diet while in China , but yesterday her dad sneaked a french fry by me lol . Meng is keeping us busy by the time she goes to sleep we're ready for bed as well.....lol . She is a pretty happy child her foster parents must of given her a lot of attention and love . Meng plays with the chinese doll I bought her all the time it's so cute to see her comb the dolls hair and take her cloth off . Right now she is playing with the phone in the hotel room I hope I 'll feel better later so we all can go to the Pearl Market . Ash email me your address so my son can drop the coffee mug off on Monday .

1 comment:

Ash said...

Can you believe it, you'll already be home this weekend! HOW WONDERFUL, Christmas break form college and your daughter home too!
Wondeful. Thanks Marion. Blessing to you and your family.
ash