Monday, December 8, 2008
Zhengzhou
Today we took Meng Meng for a walk not to far from our hotel is a nice park . She loves to ride in her stroller and we're so happy about this . She looks totally different then in any of her pictures and she is pretty tiny . Her foster parents gave us a little photo album with some pictures and Meng Meng just loves to look at those pictures . We also got the two cameras back I send can't wait to have them developed in the States . She is so adorable and easy going just like her brother and sister . And we don't have to worry about Meng Meng not being used to christmas she just looked at the dancing Santa in the hotel lobby and really liked it which made her dad so happy since christmas is his favorite holiday . Yisha who is really nice as well told us that the young chinese people brought christmas to China . Tomorrow will take a trip to the department store I need to buy some smaller cloth for her since most of the cloth are way to big the winter jacket we bought for her she wont be able to wear for another two years . She looks like a two year old but she is smart like a four year old and her fine motor skills are amazing . Bill will post some more pictures later by the way the weather in Zhengzhou is great to day it was so nice that we could wear T -Shirts .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've loved reading all about Meng Meng. I am glad all is going well. My husband will be in your shows next week picking up our Lillian. I am glad all is going so smoothly. And glad the weather has been nice for you.
-Heather
CCAI WC
Post a Comment