We didn't make it to the Pearl Market today I am still feeling sick so we just went for another walk . We stopped at Jordan's and had a nice chad with him he is a very nice man just like you said Nanci . He told us to say hi to you and I told him we would and guess what did we buy at Jordan's for Meng ? Another pair of shoes she loves shopping and there I was worried about taking her to a store . Christian is a good thing we don't live over here the girls in the store get your father to buy all kinds of things he has a very hard time saying No to them . He took the picture of the two girls who sold him the outfit on our blog . The one girl gave us her email address so we could email her the photo . The girls over here are really sweet and helpful .
Here they are:
Meng calling her brother today:
3 comments:
We had Jason as our guide in Guangzhou as well. We LOVED him and the older kids still talk about him:) Enjoy the White Swan! Get better soon! Meng is such a happy girl!
Hi Marion, I have loved following your trip on your blog. Thank you for sharing. Can you give me an idea how much plane tickets are running? And the In-China flight and hotels that we give to CCAI? If you don't want to share...I perfectly understand. If you do...my e-mail is jitterbugtochina@yahoo.com
Thanks, Becky
Wow! What a awesome trip you guys have had and what a very very cute girl Will. i t was so meet to be for you and your lovely wife. Look forward to meeting her in the future. And what a awesome haircut. Lots of love for your new girl.
Your friend, Ryan Golobic
Post a Comment