Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shoes and other Matters

Yesterday we bought Meng new shoes as her's were as rank as my black sneakers. These are the old shoes she came with.


These are pictures from the Lotus Center shopping trip yesterday:



Meng was worn out after the two hours shopping and fell asleep at 5:30 pm last night and slept till 7:30 am this morning! This girl ROCKS!  Pictures of her from last night, she took the shoe picture, and this morning before breakfast. Today she is talking to us and is saying Ma Ma and Ba Ba. Today we relax and if I feel better, I think I have a crazy zoo animal named cold, we will go to the park and maybe MacDonalds. She is very happy with us now, and she is talking chinese. I got to carry her today to breakfast, so for me its baby steps, but is really really worth it. For the first time in two years my heart isn't so heavy.



4 comments:

Marcy Dunaway said...

she is such a doll! I just love checking in and seeing updates and pictures! I am so glad you are blogging for us! :)
MArcy

MomOf4 said...

She is beautiful. I am so happy for you.

MomOf4 said...

She is beautiful. I am so happy for you.

Ash said...

Me too, Thanks for Blogging! she is a beauty.
ash