Got up early and ate our last big breakfast at the White Swan. I cant believe its been two weeks, and we cant believe we have Meng. Marion really likes it here and I think its because of the hotel and no cleaning and cooking! Really this is just like Europe and the people are so nice and welcoming. I will miss China too. We will eat at lucy's tonight and then get Meng to bed so we can finish packing. Came with two suitcase's, leaving with 3. We are up at 5 am to get to the airport for the 40 minute flight to Hong Kong then a 2 1/2 hour layover till the Big flight to California, 12 hours and 5 minutes then the last two and a half hour flight to Denver. That puts us in a 2:05 pm on Friday.
The zoo was fun:
Hallie and Meng, both were adopted from the same province in Henan, Her family is from Alabama.
The big dude of the day was Xian Ping the Panda:
Off to dinner and Bed. We Cant wait till Meng meets her Big Brother Chris.
2 comments:
Hey there - what a beautiful family! Congrats again and thanks for letting me follow your adventures. Have a wonderful Holiday and I'll talk to you when you get back to work! Sue Morasci
Glad you are complete! Blessing Marion to you and your family.
:o) Ash
Post a Comment