Sunday, December 21, 2008

At home on the 21st

We made it home the 19th at 4:30 with only one lost piece of luggage. We got that one today and all is well. Aside from sleeping all day and up all night Meng is doing very well. She has excepted us and is running around the house like a mad woman! She is interacting with her big brother and is speaking Chinese a mile a minute. LOL we dont know what she is saying but we smile and nod our heads! We put up the christmas tree and I got her a giant Santa and she lost her mind she was running and laughing and trimming the tree! We are going to keep the blog running alittle longer so her brother can see her when he goes back to school and just to keep diary of her transition to america.


2 comments:

Marcy Dunaway said...

Yay! I am so happy to see an update! I have checked your blog daily since you left! I am so happy to see how well the adjustment is going! Meng Faith is a real beauty!
Hugs-
Marcy

Ash said...

Glad you are home, safe and sound. That sure was a scary incident at DIA on Saturday night. Glad you are at home, Happy holidays, ash