12/3 Leave US for Beijing
12/4 Arrrive in Beijing
12/5 Tour Beijing
12/7 Leave Beijing for Zhengzhou
12 /8 Gotcha day ( hold Faith for the first time )
12/9 Complete the Adoption
12/13 Leave Zhengzhou for Guangzhou
12/15 Visa photo and physical
12/16 Consulate appointment
12/17 Us consulate take oath
12/19 Leave China for Denver
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations - we will be following your travels closely! Nanci
Congrats! She is completely gorgeous! But, umm, about that nothing packed yet....girl get yourself in gear!! Margaret G.
Hey Marion, your blog looks great. It looks like you really know what you're doing(: Keep us posted w/your packing lists,I sure hope we'll be going soon too. You'll be in our prayers.
Megan
Waiting with anticipation, and watching closely as you bring Faith Elisabeth home.:o) Thanks for the BLOG! I am so excited and happy for you and your DH.
Blessings,ash
I can't wait to follow the journey. My husband will be making that same trip the following week to pick up our Lillian. Faith is a beauty. Good luck on your travels.
-Heather
CCAI WC
Post a Comment